MY IDEAL EXAM

MY IDEAL EXAM

      I am a normal student. Like many other students I too have an exam fear. I suppose this was a sign of every teenager.     
      
You know that at the time of exams many or I can say that majority of students do copy work. It’s a universal truth and we can’t defy it. Well since from beginning (when I was in nursery) my mother, not only my mother every mother in this world teaches us that “cheating is unethical”. And from the very beginning our conscience is being trained to feel guilty when we do some nasty copying work. But when we enter to the exam hall our all conscience goes directly to dust bin and we feel fresh to copy.
   I admit that I myself have done few coping work but it is only restricted to one word answers and not to the whole brief answers.
    You might be thinking why the hell I am talking these things to you. Well from this talks only I would starting my today’s blog.
     Exams a crucial part of a students. Few student like it and of course many of them dislike it. Those who dislike it also knew that they can’t surpass it. One or the other day they have to come across it. At this moment they want to get rid of this so called exam fear. To overcome this situation they start studying  the night before the exams. But you all know that this study is not going to save them. At exam hall they find themselves blank.
     What to do now? Then from nowhere an idea comes to their mind that why shouldn’t they copy and get passed away. They start doing that, they find it easier to copy than to study. From that moment itself they go on doing their life’s most drastic mistake. A mistake that won’t show its result now but in mere future the conclusions are not going to be happier one.
     I always wanted my colleagues to study hard and become a competition for me, but they preferred copying in place of hardship, an expected human decision. Then I realised despite of my hard work their coping skill made them to conquer more marks than me.  I used to get demotivated from it. When I was in this kind of situation my mother used to  come to me and say me that "son don’t worry God will give you a chance and you will get an exam  in which you shall show your skill and there will be no one who can take it away from you". I get a little feeling of satisfaction from her words.
       I believe my mom and I am sure our exam systems will get better from that are now. I want an exam which will judge us apart from apart from our caste and religion. There should be no majority nor the minority, just only pure hard work and talent serve as a rank deciding factor.
     There are many people who are really talented than our expectations  but the remain underneath due to caste based ranking. I am not talking against any caste or religion but my point is that why these people are not given proper attention which they are defined and destined to.
    “Change has to be made but initiatives should be made on an individual level.”
      If my word moved you then spread this message to all. Don't forget to comment below.
Thank You.

Comments

Popular Posts

TEACHERS: THE REAL HEROS

Do you will react as they did?